Nice contributions on the site

Jamestak

Postby Jamestak » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:15 am

my wife and I are elated to have clicked on this website, it's really everything I have been searching for. The up to date info here on the web site is with out a doubt needed and is going to help my friends and I all the time. It appears as if everyone gained a large amount of specifics concerning subjects on the site and other pages and info like wise show it. I'm not usually on the internet when I am busy but when I get a chance im usually avidly hunting for this type of factual information or stuff similarly having to do with it. I have a few of my cohorts that have picked up an interest in this because of what I have found out about it and they will for sure to be visiting the blog because it's such an incredible discovery. I'm also facsinated in government issues and how to deal with the new changes in government If you get a chance check out my site Best Preschool Nashua NH

loveawake.ru

View first unread post

Postby loveawake.ru » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:10 pm

It seems not everyone is aware of the function of the icon of the arrow which points to a page next to each Topic Title on the Latest Topics or Forum Topics etc pages.

If you hover over the icon it will say View First Unread Post and clicking on the icon will take you go to the latest unread post in that topic i.e. one post below the last post that you read.

ChristianPedge

Postby ChristianPedge » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:21 pm

I agree that this site really is awesome. Very comprehensive and entertaining. I can tell you put a lot of work into this.

I look forward to chatting with you all

ThomasLaf

-

Postby ThomasLaf » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:09 pm

Hi Dan - Good luck with the new site. Its a shame the posts already made on the first Euronova forum couldnt be transfered over here but Im sure it wont be long until we have a whole lot of interesting topics going.

BrandonTralf

-

Postby BrandonTralf » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:37 pm

All the other forums Im on have a "View First Unread" or some such button that sends me directly to the first post in the topic that I havent read. Its a great time-saver. I havent been able to find that feature in this forum. Does that feature exist and how? Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Re: Nice contributions on the site

Postby admin » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:53 pm

Jamestak wrote:my wife and I are elated to have clicked on this website, it's really everything I have been searching for. The up to date info here on the web site is with out a doubt needed and is going to help my friends and I all the time. It appears as if everyone gained a large amount of specifics concerning subjects on the site and other pages and info like wise show it. I'm not usually on the internet when I am busy but when I get a chance im usually avidly hunting for this type of factual information or stuff similarly having to do with it. I have a few of my cohorts that have picked up an interest in this because of what I have found out about it and they will for sure to be visiting the blog because it's such an incredible discovery. I'm also facsinated in government issues and how to deal with the new changes in government If you get a chance check out my site Best Preschool Nashua NH

thanks!

HarryDom

-

Postby HarryDom » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:46 pm

Why does clicking on the View First Unread icon hardly ever do just that? Sometimes it does but is mostly fairly random.

Anyone else have this problem?

An English-dubbed Dutch horror film about Sinterklaas being a serial killer.

Return to “IN GOD WE CAN SAY OURSELF”